Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Materials

If I could sometime begin to tell you my thoughts, I need to put up my pics.
I'm not in a rush, I just have so much to say and I cant have it waiting :)

Here is my vintage clothing
Im showing it here on my page and to everyone to get noticed ofcourse, I dont think that somebody would steal my ideas.
Ofcourse someone might do that, but this is vintage and is only one of a kind. 
So how can it be stolen ?


This fantastic material I found in my basement,
well it was a dress that my mother wore when she was pregnant.
I cut it a little and voila.. !



Well this green material was bought in a material store in Iceland called "Vogue".
The flowers are though made out of vintage materials :)



This is was a vintage skirt that I found in the basement and again the flowers, but now there out of red silk with some black glamp.
 

 xoxo 
Aroura

No comments:

Post a Comment