Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Design and designers




[ I got this "dress" in an icelandic store called "Systur" ]


I don't have a favoirit designer
but I like a lot of the designs that some designers do
for an example Erdem!
I love the colors he uses in his designs
everything is so gentle and elegant, beautiful!


 
He says in an interview that he uses color, optimism and oddities!
And you can see that he does use it! 
Color - for sure!
Optimism - everybody needs to me optimistic about their creation 
and I can sure tell that Erdem shows some optimism in his design!



 
spring 2009
fall 2008
spring 2009
spring 2009


And then there is an icelandic famous designer Steinunn!
She's amaizing and she inspired me with the material flowers.
Btw. she's my best friend's aunt so thats very nice 










xoxo
Aroura

3 comments:

  1. hæ - sá að þú varst að spyrja um Topshop í NYC, hún á að opna núna í vor niðrí Soho....
    "Opening Fall 2008, Topshop's first American flagship store will open in New York on Broadway and Broome"
    Flott bloggið þitt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hérna er bloggið mitt:

    http://smartheit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Takk takk kærlega! :
    ég kýki á þetta
    bæði bloggið og topshop! :D

    ReplyDelete