Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Aroura










My name is Alexandra 
I'm very interested in designing clothes and sewing.
I love to spread my ideas
I'm a student, finishing 10grade, so I'm finishing school and heading to "middle or high" school in Iceland in Reykjavík.
I'm going to study writing or journalistic's and literatures, 
and as well design and sewing my line.
I work with school in a shoestore calle Xena, Gabor. I sometimes don't have many time to sit down and explore my ideas and bring them to life.
But I try as hard as I can to sew and spread my ideas more.

Im mabe working or in school and I need to have a pencil or pen and a paper with me cause I need to sketch down my idea.

Well more about my future page,
I did this page cause I need to show my vintage creation.
Most of all my clothes are made out of vintage materials.
Its very comfortable and usefull to have vintage materials at this krisis time in Iceland!

Aroura




No comments:

Post a Comment