Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Charlie Strand

So here am I at home finally in my nice warm own bed :)
I flew from New York and came home at night.
I haven't been able to sleep much, really I didn't sleep at all last night 
and I wasn't really tired.
So friends came by all day and at the evening my dear aunt, godmother and quite a sister to me
invited me with her and her boyfriend and her friend to the Nordic Fashion Biennal.
I was going to go though she wouldn't phone me but I was starting to get a little lazy.
But when she rang I thought it would be a great idea.
My aunt's boyfriend is a friend of Charlie Strand, and he introduced us :) 
Strand was introducing his book Project: Iceland, Music, Art and Fashion.
He's an photographer and was telling us how he wanted to show the people little of everything in his book, or in his pictures.
It is quite cool images








These are some of his brilliant pictures!
But he was telling us his views on icelandic fashion design 
and what he enjoy's the most :
Ási Már
Bóas Kristjánsson
Elm design
Edda Ívarsdóttir 
StarKiller
Stefan Svan Aðalheiðarsson
Eygló
Elma Backman
Linda Björk Árnadóttir
Rannveig Kristjánsdóttir
Dead
Helicopter
Mundi Design
Forynja
Hildur Yeoman
Steinunn


xoxo
Aroura
Pictures of some clothing from New York 
and pictures from New York will come up next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment