Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Inspiration


+













[ Two of my girlfriends decided to where some of my clothing and take some pictures at my place. The girl wearing the dress at the top is wearing a national dress from Tajikistan ]

I just wanted to blog a little about my inspiration
Mostly Im inspired by flowers and nature
I live in Iceland, and I think thats how nature inspires me a lot
I mean Iceland is most of all with the most amazing and beautiful nature in the world
Of course I can't say "in the world" cause I haven't been at all places in the world.
It's just something about icelandic nature that fascinates everybody!
I myself haven't heard any complains about it!

Here are some pics that Im really fond of :



Japanese materials! 
The flowers and the dark colors are amazing! 
It is my dream to visit Japan 
and see how different they are! Hah in a good way



This summer will "overalls " be " in" by my opinion
Mabe cause I just love overalls



Nationality and history!
I love messing the styles of nationality clothing up together
and of course I'm very fond of russian style,
Definitely cause I'm russian 
This unique fashion and style in every nationality
is just brilliant

'

Tights!
the best clothing in the world
I don't know what it is but I can't wear jeans
Well I have 2-3 pears of jeans
and hardly even notice them cause these pairs are always at my friends place
or somewhere in my room
I just never where them
almost only tights
and at summer I wont even need to where anything but skirts, overalls or dresses
No, you can't do that in Iceland but I will be dancing and shopping and tanning in Italy
or at my moms place in Russia 
ah after 3 months ..



xoxo
Aroura

No comments:

Post a Comment