Friday, May 1, 2009

LINDA


Ah so this is my first interview which I post on this blogsite of mine
Her name is Linda and her blog-web site is www.lhly.blogspot.com
which I really recommend everyone to check out!!





Name and age?
Linda Hao Liyuan , turning 19 this dec

Where do you live? (country)
I'm born in Shanghai, China. Have been staying and studying in singapore for over 10 years.

What do you do for living?
Being who i want to be!

Are you studying, then where exactly?
I'm a fashion student at Singapore Temasek Polytechnic, right now starting out my own label call lhly (short form of my full name lindahaoliyuan).

How old where you when you first started to do creative things?
As much as i can remember, 8?

What kind of style would you think you are? (trendy, street, vintage, mixed up ..)
i always say i have multiple personalities when comes to style. I love vintage dressing, street, nu rave, rock and feminine. I love colours! i wear colours everyday!

Are all of these amazing things which you are selling on your blogsite handmade just by you?
Yes! Most of them are handmade by me, otherwise maufactured by me.

What kind of materials are mostly used in your clothing?
Velvetin! Polyester, cotton and spandex

Where do you get your inspiration from?
Designers like Alexander Wang, MMM, Gareth Pugh, and lots more. Famous Fashion blogs like fashiontoast, jamie wears black and jak&jil inspires me a lot too.

Are you having big plans with creating stuff like these in the future?
Yes! That's what i'm doing right now. Currently i'm in production of my first collection. They're what's in trend and what people will wear everyday! Simple apparel with a little bit more of colours and prints.

Who are your favorite designers and why?
I love Vivienne Westwood! I like how fun she is and the combination of chic+punk style.. Second will be Alexander Wang! His collections are pure sexy ! Totally amazing how the fabric drapes over your body and how it creates this sense of mystery into every look.

And in the end, don't you fall in love with your work?
Yes i do love my works but at the same time i love those who gave me the inspiration more
than anything!










xoxo
Aroura

No comments:

Post a Comment