Wednesday, May 6, 2009

dedicated to my father

so this blog is dedicated to my father ..
or its about his amazing talent taking pictures!
he has never published his images

ok he does calendars for everybody in our family and for our friends
every year
but i have always wanted to publish his images
so everybody could see how talented my father is!
he doesnt have only one talent taking pictures
he is just a talented person in many ways!
i'm thinking about opening
a gallery with his pictures :-)
whether he likes it or not! hah









in Russia ^










if you look close enough you can see that my little sister's one eye :-)




in New York 1996


i suppose thats me when we lived in New York


aw my younger sister in central park!


me at home in New York


my little cutie year 2005


sisters summer 2008


sisters winter 2008

my little cutie's



and there are many more images
which are so beautiful!
so i could say
my father is my most inspiration in the world!

xoxo
Aroura

No comments:

Post a Comment